[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] Fix for static leaks in h264.c

The Wanderer inverseparadox
Thu Jul 31 12:48:35 CEST 2008

Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 02:24:17PM -0700, Art Clarke wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:29 PM, Michael Niedermayer
>> <michaelni at gmx.at>wrote:
>>
>>> The macro is an additional layer the reader has to understand and
>>> its not reducing the number of lines of code.
>>
>> Although the repeated assigns to "table" and "table_allocated" make
>> me cringe,
>
> The macros just hide them, they dont remove them

I thought the cringeworthy thing about them was a lesser form of the
"code duplication" issue, which *would* be fixed by having it done
automatically via a macro.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.