[FFmpeg-devel] Status of the DVCPRO HD integration?

Armando Di Cianno armando
Wed Jun 4 20:47:17 CEST 2008

Roman,

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <rvs at sun.com> wrote:
> Not really. I'm about to update the Git tree this weekend and that
> might (or might not) solve your problem.

Great; I'll keep an eye out for that.  If you could ping me when you
update the tree, that would be appreciated.

>> I can definitely offer my services and time to help test and DVCPRO-HD
>> support patches.
>
> Please make your samples available somewhere on the web. I'm compiling
> a small collection of those to be used for testing.

The clips we have are from a client, and I can't readily distribute
them (they're also in the multiple GiB size range).  However, I will
have them generate a small clip or two, and make those available.

__armando