[FFmpeg-devel] ffserver and ffmpeg with capture card.

julien.savarese at dcnsgroup.com julien.savarese
Mon Jun 9 11:32:05 CEST 2008

sorry,
but I don't understand what's wrong...I have registered th mailing list
well, and confirm my inscription.
What more must I do ?
_________________________
     Julien Savarese
     Apprenti ing?nieur.
     Division SIS/DPM/RMS/MIE.

Benjamin Larsson <banan at ludd.ltu.se>
Envoy? par : ffmpeg-devel-bounces at mplayerhq.hu
09/06/2008 11:25
Veuillez r?pondre ?
FFmpeg development discussions and patches <ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu>

cc

Objet
Re: [FFmpeg-devel] ffserver and ffmpeg with capture card.

julien.savarese at dcnsgroup.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is possible to capture and send via RTP a captured file by chose the
frame
> rate, the width, height and the codec ?
> Thx.

Wrong mailing list, thread hijack, lots of  crap in the signature. Go
away and don't come back until you have learned some manners.

[...]

> Pensez a l'environnement : avez-vous besoin d'imprimer ce message ?
> Think Environment : Do you need to print this message ?
>
> Ce courrier ?lectronique, et ?ventuellement ses pi?ces jointes, peuvent
contenir des informations confidentielles et/ou  personnelles et a ?t?
envoy? uniquement ? l'usage de la personne ou de l'entit?  cit?e
ci-dessus. Si vous receviez ce courrier ?lectronique par erreur, merci de
bien vouloir en avertir l'exp?diteur imm?diatement par la r?ponse en
retour ? ce courrier  et effacer l'original et d?truire toute copie
enregistr?e dans un ordinateur, ou imprim?e ou encore sauvegard?e sur un
disque . Toute  revue, retransmission ou toute autre forme d'utilisation
de ce courrier ?lectronique par toute autre personne que le destinataire
pr?vue est strictement interdite.

> L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'int?grit? de ce message,
l'exp?diteur d?cline toute responsabilit? au cas o? il aurait ?t?
intercept? ou modifi? par quiconque.

> This e-mail and possibly any attachment may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above.  If you have received it in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete  and destroy all copies
including all copies stored in the recipient's computer, printed or saved
to disk. . Any review , retransmission, or further use of this e-mail by
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited.  Because of the nature of the Internet the sender is not in a
position to ensure the integrity of this message, therefore the sender
disclaims any liability whatsoever, in the event of this message having
been intercepted and/or altered.

/Benjamin Larsson