[FFmpeg-devel] saving file directly to webserver

Thomas Jörg thomas
Wed Jun 11 09:38:57 CEST 2008

thank you very much for this input, luca

i took a look at feng. feng is for streaming, right? i'm not talking
about streaming.

for the user it has to be like just DOWNLOADING an ordinary mpeg4/h264
file that he can open or even progressive download into quicktime.

the files have exactly the same format.

would be so cool if you could help me on that.

t.