[FFmpeg-devel] Undefined reference to `av_free' when compiling GRASS GIS

Vitor Sessak vitor1001
Fri Jun 13 18:19:59 CEST 2008

Nico Sabbi wrote:
> On Friday 13 June 2008 11:52:04 Benjamin Larsson wrote:
>> I think we need to redesign the mailinglist page
>> http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/mailinglists.html. It seems to be too
>> much text to read there. It is to easy to just skip down to the
>> mailing list links.
>>

> the instructions are glaring; only an idiot can misunderstand them

Would it be even more idiot-proof to rename ffmpeg-devel to
ffmpeg-patches (and say in the home page it is for patches _and_
discussion)? Or has it already been discussed?

-Vitor