[FFmpeg-devel] One memory leakage in AAC/AC3 parser in ffmpeg

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Jun 24 16:27:00 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 10:25:10AM +0200, David LIU wrote:
> [...]

looks ok

Many things microsoft did are stupid, but not doing something just because
microsoft did it is even more stupid. If everything ms did were stupid they
would be bankrupt already.