[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] Fix for static leaks in h264.c

Art Clarke aclarke
Wed Jun 25 02:49:16 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Art Clarke <aclarke at vlideshow.com> wrote:

> This is a continuation of the patch for leaks as in:
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2008-June/048859.html
>
> Same test case applies; this time though pass in a test file that requires
> the h263 decoder.  This one is slightly hairier than h263.c because I had to
> unroll some loops to get sufficient space in the data segment.  Yes, it
> makes me feel squeamish to look at it too.
>
> As usual, let me know if it's accepted, rejected, or there are suggested
> improvements.
>
> - Art

I have a dream; and in this dream I send a patch without having to
immediately send an addendum.  Sigh, not this time though.  I mean to say
above:
"this time though pass in a test file that requires the h264 decoder".
Passing in a file that requires the h263 decoder won't leak before this
patch because, well, that was the last leak I patched.

Have a fun rest of day.

- Art