[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] Fix for static leaks in h264.c

Art Clarke aclarke
Wed Jun 25 16:11:59 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Art Clarke <aclarke at vlideshow.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 9:43 AM, Art Clarke <aclarke at vlideshow.com> wrote:
>
>> Assuming I'm right in my analysis (always a dicey assumption) let me know
>> which you'd prefer of the following two choices:
>>
>> Choice A: Simpler code but waste some stack space.
>> Choice B: More complex code but be as efficient as possible with stack
>> space.
>>
>> I'll adjust the patch accordingly if you choose Choice B.
>>
>> - Art
>>

> Attached is my patch for Choice B.  I think it's more complicated to
> understand, but is efficient with DATA SEGMENT (yes, I know not stack...
> sorry) space.
>
> - Art

Scratch that.  I jumped the gun on that (didn't wait for a long-running test
to finish) and it fails with the Choice B patch.  Let me figure that out,
and I'll resubmit a choice B patch later.

- Art