[FFmpeg-devel] [flamefest-start] A little something on MMX/SSE intrinsics

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Mar 1 02:06:26 CET 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 10:16:44PM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
[...]
> >>   - improve the simd coverage for $arch
> >
> > Too vague IMHO, we should have some list of functions to optimize at least
> > as starpoint, the student could always optimize other things too ...
>
> Sounds fine by me. If you want I could start digging a list.

if you want  ...
also see doc/optimization.txt

Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated
form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty. -- Plato