[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg -h coredumps

Frank Liu gfrankliu
Sat Mar 1 20:15:30 CET 2008

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Frank Liu <gfrankliu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just tried today's ffmpeg svn on Solaris 10. All compiles good and a
>  few test of video conversions work fine.
>
>  But a simple "ffmpeg -h" gives me core dump

The last few lines before coredump are:
-track             <int>   E....  set the track number
-year              <int>   E.... set the year
-analyzeduration   <int>   .D... how many microseconds are analyzed to
estimate duration
Segmentation Fault

If I run ffmpeg -h on linux, no coredump and the last few lines look like this:
-track             <int>   E....  set the track number
-year              <int>   E.... set the year
-analyzeduration   <int>   .D... how many microseconds are analyzed to
estimate duration
(null) AVOptions: