[FFmpeg-devel] MAINTAINERS cleanup

Mike Melanson mike
Sun Mar 2 03:25:30 CET 2008

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 05:30:19PM -0800, Mike Melanson wrote:
>> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>>> Iam planning to remove:
>>>   vp3*                                  Mike Melanson
>> [...]
>>> If you dont want to be removed, say so and ill drop you from the "to be
>>> removed" list.
>>> If i hear no such thing then expect to be removed from maintainers in
>>> a week.
>> I would still like to try to fulfill that role, especially since I am
>> proposing to mentor a VP3 encoder if FFmpeg is accepted for SoC again.
>
> no, problem, but please try to review patches for vp3* then, or add some
> note to MAINTAINERS that others should help with reviewing ...
> Yes i know iam annoying :)

You may have noticed that I am "active" in FFmpeg development again.
Well, 2 patches so far, with a third being worked on. :) Still, now that
I have automated testing working, I feel a little more motivation to fix
problems since I am confident future breakages will be caught earlier.

Now to see if we can propose an SoC project for a test engineer, someone
who can dedicate more time to FATE.

--
	-Mike Melanson