[FFmpeg-devel] Searching for a ffmpeg BCLO (bastard chief legal officer)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Mar 2 18:06:08 CET 2008

On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 05:02:10PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 01:31:25PM -0600, Timothy Baldridge wrote:
> > Depending on the work load, I can help. I'm not sure about how many
> > violators we currently have, but I could certainly handle some basic
> > communication. I work as an IT Tech/Programmer during the day, and
> > probably 30% of my day is spent in customer relations, so I can be
> > nice, but I can be a jerk when needed. Especially when working with
> > those who are breaking GPL.
> >
> > So if it's either me or a flaming troll, I'm in.
>
> Well, why don't you grab one of the offenders from our issue tracker and
> give it a go?

Ill write gabu a mail in 48h unless someone confirms that he did send a mail
to one of the offenders.
There are already 8 of them.

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know
nothing. -- Socrates