[FFmpeg-devel] pgmyuv format is deprecated, use image2

Mike Melanson mike
Wed Mar 5 23:34:32 CET 2008

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 09:23:35AM -0800, Mike Melanson wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have been studying the regression suite so that I can import the
>> entire thing, as individual tests, into FATE. A lot of the tests report:
>>
>> pgmyuv format is deprecated, use image2
>>
>> Is this something that should be fixed before importing the tests into FATE?
>
> If you volunteer to fix it ...

Sure. Just explain to me how to do it, using small words because I'm not
very good at this.

Here's a random example:

./ffmpeg_g -y -flags +bitexact -dct fastint -idct simple -y -i
tests/vsynth2/%02d.pgm -an -f rawvideo ./tests/data/rotozoom.ref.yuv

What needs to change so it is not using deprecated options anymore?

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson