[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] remove Fabrice's copyrights from Makefiles

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Mar 8 21:06:23 CET 2008

On Sat, Mar 08, 2008 at 08:15:08PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Fabrice is marked as the copyright holder of the top-level, the
> libavcodec and the libavformat Makefiles.  If you have a look at
> "svn blame" you will notice that he only "owns" empty lines and the
> copyright headers, plus "include ../config.mak".
>
> The Makefiles have been changed completely since Fabrice originally
> wrote them.  I thus propose removing his copyrights from the headers.

You should ask fabrice about this not the list IMHO.

Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated
form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty. -- Plato