[FFmpeg-devel] [Spam] Re: Fix mingw name of .lib files

Gonzalo Garramuño ggarra
Sat Mar 8 22:20:17 CET 2008

Ramiro Polla wrote:
> Ramiro Polla wrote:
> [...]
>> Patches to fix MinGW installation are welcome. They must be *clean*,
>> though.
>
> Clean meaning no ifdefs, no bloat in the code and not messing up Unix
> install.

Understood.  The patch is at the beginning of the thread, but it is for
an old head.

Attached is the one for current head.  If you find any problems with it,
  let me know.

This patch achieves only the first part of my last email for mingw32
native.  I agree with your statement in the 3rd reply to this thread.
More comprehensive patches would indeed need to be more disruptive to
the current build system.

--
Gonzalo Garramu?o
ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar