[FFmpeg-devel] Regression tests broken as of 12358

Panagiotis Issaris takis.issaris
Mon Mar 10 04:56:01 CET 2008

Panagiotis Issaris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It appears that the regression tests for current SVN are broken, and
> according to
> this useful website[1] :o) it seems that they have been broken for a few
> days and
> many revisions. If the website doesn't lie, it will most likely have
> happened between
> revision 12358 and 12363.

Sorry for the messed up formatting... Now and then I tend to forget
whether or not Thunderbird will break my lines or not... and so I break
'em manually, discovering afterwards that Thunderbird will break them
_again_ rendering this horrible mess...

With friendly regadrs,
Takis