[FFmpeg-devel] Searching for a ffmpeg BCLO (bastard chief legal officer)

Mike Melanson mike
Mon Mar 10 21:07:37 CET 2008

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> P.S.: The SFLC also provides other services, like the Software Freedom
> Conservancy, which we might want to look into in the future:
>
> http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/
>
> But that's for the future, the license violations are the most pressing
> issue.

Great. Do you have the attention of someone over there? Can you ask if
they are interested in taking on FFmpeg as a fiscal sponsorship? I can't
get any reaction from the various organizations I've asked.

--
	-Mike Melanson