[FFmpeg-devel] Memory leak using bitstream filters with shared libs

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala
Tue Mar 11 20:20:06 CET 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 18:52 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> I guess i should refuse a workaround until the bug has been reported, maybe
> they do fix it. But even if not it should be reported.

And what is the "bug"? That you can't both change what the symbols are
bound to AND keep them the same to match what they're bound to
elsewhere? I wouldn't expect a fix for that dilemma...

Maybe you could get them to explain the problem more clearly in the
documentation, but don't expect them to change the documented semantics
of -Bsymbolic. If you want another option that does something different
that's a separate feature request, not a bugfix.