[FFmpeg-devel] [RUMOUR] ASM support on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard

İsmail Dönmez ismail
Wed Mar 12 21:55:55 CET 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 10:37 PM, M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com> wrote:
> I found this on the VLC mailing list, and figured it might interest
>  someone:
>
>  ---8<---
>  just FYI:
>
>  as widely published, Apple's iPhone SDK includes a new version of
>  Xcode called 3.1 (beta), which may be installed separately but is only
>  distributed as part of the SDK download.
>
>  However, this new Xcode releases finally includes an updated linker,
>  which fixes the compilation problems of FFmpeg's ASM code on Intel-
>  based Macs. Thus, if you want a fast FFmpeg on Leopard, you the iPhone
>  SDK.
>  --->8---

You can't actually talk about it since the dowloaded is bounded by
NDA, but don't hold your breath is all I can say about it.

Regards,
ismail

--
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again.