[FFmpeg-devel] [RUMOUR] ASM support on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard

Mike Melanson mike
Wed Mar 12 22:19:40 CET 2008

?smail D?nmez wrote:
> Sounds corporate, no? Here is what Apple have to say about these prereleases :
>
> =============
> Warning: Pre?release software is Apple confidential information. Your
> unauthorized distribution of pre?release software or disclosure of
> information relating to pre?release software (including the posting of
> screen shots) may subject you to both civil and criminal liability and
> result in immediate termination of your ADC Membership.
> =============

Yeah, well... every bit of binary software that this group has ever
reverse engineered has been covered by much scarier sounding legalese. I
have access to a copy of the SDK and this might just give me a reason to
care.

> You can free to try with simple ./configure , no Xcode knowledge is
> needed at all.

I have the prior version of Xcode installed already. Will I need to
uninstall it?

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson