[FFmpeg-devel] [RUMOUR] ASM support on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard

İsmail Dönmez ismail
Wed Mar 12 22:20:48 CET 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:19 PM, Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:
> ?smail D?nmez wrote:
>  > Sounds corporate, no? Here is what Apple have to say about these prereleases :
>  >
>  > =============
>  > Warning: Pre?release software is Apple confidential information. Your
>  > unauthorized distribution of pre?release software or disclosure of
>  > information relating to pre?release software (including the posting of
>  > screen shots) may subject you to both civil and criminal liability and
>  > result in immediate termination of your ADC Membership.
>  > =============
>
>  Yeah, well... every bit of binary software that this group has ever
>  reverse engineered has been covered by much scarier sounding legalese. I
>  have access to a copy of the SDK and this might just give me a reason to
>  care.
>

>  > You can free to try with simple ./configure , no Xcode knowledge is
>  > needed at all.
>
>  I have the prior version of Xcode installed already. Will I need to
>  uninstall it?

By default it will overwrite old Xcode which I would suggest anyway
the old one have more bugs you don't want to see, you can select a
different location for the new Xcode, btw this is in release notes ;-)

Regards,
ismail

--
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again.