[FFmpeg-devel] Searching for a ffmpeg BCLO (bastard chief legal officer)

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu Mar 13 09:49:29 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 01:00:29AM -0500, Chris Ribe wrote:

> I am interested in this position, and am interested in assisting Diego if
> the position has become his.

OK, so why don't we give this a try?  A good first target seems to be
VEMoDe, which claims to be GPLed, but provides no source:

http://vemode.coreforge.org/

You should create an account for yourself in our issue tracker, we list
license violations there, this one is issue 370:

https://roundup.mplayerhq.hu/roundup/ffmpeg/issue370

Diego