[FFmpeg-devel] SOC Qualifiction tasks

Deep Pal talk2deeppal
Fri Mar 14 19:20:06 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:05 AM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> Hi
>
>  Id like to remind SOC students that everyone should select a seperate
>  qualification task. Having 2 students work on the same task is not good.
>  We had 2 last year who did and it caused problems, i would like to
>  avoid that this year.
>
>  Currently we have (if i interpreted everyones mails correctly)
>  Sascha      VIVO demuxer (or vivo audio?)
>  Marcondes   VIVO demuxer (said so after sascha)
>  andi        metadata or MLP patch cleanup ?
>  thilani     MLP patch cleanup? (said so after andi)
>
>  Also maybe students should add a note to the wiki below the qualification
>  task they selected.
>

>  --
>  Michael     GnuPG fingerprint: 9FF2128B147EF6730BADF133611EC787040B0FAB
>
>  The misfortune of the wise is better than the prosperity of the fool.
>  -- Epicurus

Hi Michael,
               I would like my name to be assigned to the Optimal Huffman
Table qualification task. I do not have a login to the wikimedia , so
would be great if you may provide me with one.

Also, I see there is a mailing list ffmpeg-soc, may you please direct
me how to hook up to that mailing list.

Regards,
Deep.