[FFmpeg-devel] MJPEG question

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Mar 16 21:38:23 CET 2008

something from http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/V-codecs/MJPEGs/

http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/yuv/

> Do I test the encoded file generated with mplayer ?

Yes, that should be ok.

Frequently ignored awnser#1 FFmpeg bugs should be sent to our bugtracker. User
questions about the command line tools should be sent to the ffmpeg-user ML.
And questions about how to use libav* should be sent to the libav-user ML.