[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC 2008

Abhishek Bhatt abhishek.g.bhatt
Tue Mar 18 11:14:32 CET 2008

G'day All,

My name is Abhishek Bhatt and I aspire to work with ffmpeg development team
on Google Summer of Code program.
I have gone through the GSoC wiki on ffmpeg and I'd like to work on Apple
Lossless Encoder.

As a qualification task I'd like to work on finishing up the  "JPEG 2000
Encoder and Decoder" project from the last year.
Would anybody be able to provide details on what state the code is in and
what features need to be implemented?
I'll try to figure it out myself and if possible also open a tracker for the
same. But it'd be really helpful if the project mentor
is able to provide these details.

Thanks much.

Looking forward to working with ffmpeg-devel team.

A G BHATT