[FFmpeg-devel] Searching for a ffmpeg BCLO (bastard chief legal officer)

Chris Ribe chrisribe
Tue Mar 18 20:36:16 CET 2008

> Mr. Fuentes' web is written in nice English, and hence he will understand
> your letter, but his Spanish name makes me suggest to leverage the
> multicultural FFmpeg community, and send also a translation (in offender's
> native language) if our BCLO has the feeling that the offender has limited
> English skills.
>
> I volunteer for the Spanish translations and/or been in copy to try to
> avoid any (cultural) misunderstandings.

Thanks for the offer.  Considering that all of the publicly available
written material relating to the project is in English, it seems appropriate
to send correspondence in English.

-chris

--
TV/IT Engineer