[FFmpeg-devel] r12489 broke all builds

Diego Biurrun diego
Wed Mar 19 00:21:37 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 03:48:31PM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:
> Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > What browser could be so backwards?
>
> Dillo: http://www.dillo.org/
>
> > Anyway, your suggestion is not standards-compliant and should definitely
> > not be implemented.
>
> I do have to consider the fact that he's the #1 customer for FATE. Maybe
> some PHP code to check if it's Michael's IP address before emitting the
> background color tag. :)

Do something sane instead.  I have attached a stylesheet and a modified
page for your perusal.  It should give you an idea how you can solve
this in a more elegant fashion.  Maybe you wish to rename "green" to
"success" or similar.

I have also fixed "&config_id", which should be "&config_id".

Oh, and this will also save bandwidth.

Diego