[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC 2008
Wed Mar 19 22:05:37 CET 2008
Mike Melanson wrote:
> We're running out of qualification tasks. I need to go create some more!
How about this one: Finish G.722.1 and siren decoding.
This patch works for siren, but I haven't tested with the G.722.1. It
should work the same though.
Basically it'd involve (in separate patches):
- Split G.722.1 tables from cookdata.h into g7221data.h;
- Rename divergent tables as g7221_... and cook_...;
- Split G.722.1 functions from cook.c to g7221.c;
- Cleanly make cook call G.722.1's decoder instead of mono_decode;
- Clean all the #if 0 and // hacks;
- Fix the *22.0f hack;
- Implement a faster 320-point iMDCT.
I've sent a sample to /MPlayer/incoming/siren/msnsiren.wav
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the ffmpeg-devel