[FFmpeg-devel] Beginner: What is the right way to start?

Ashwath itsmeash
Thu Mar 20 06:39:06 CET 2008

Hi,

Thank you for the link.
Chris, you are right. The reason is, I have been into only s/w application
development all this time.
I want to make a domain shift to multimedia technology/protocol stack.
I havn't worked on FFmpeg before. The reason why I chose FFmpeg is my belief
that there is a big community of people who can help.

-a