[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC 2008

Ian Caulfield ian.caulfield
Thu Mar 20 13:45:35 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 08:17:38AM -0500, Compn wrote:

> > >In that vein, I'm stuck. I've emailed Ian, but the latest version of
> > >his patch fails catastrophically on all test cases I run.
>
> You mean that Ians MLP decoder does not decode MLP properly?
> Anyway, have you tried a previous version of the MLP patch?
> And with a old ffmpeg revission? I assumed that the code did work
> though ive never tested it.

I think (hopefully) it's just a case of needing a further patch adding
raw format support for MLP -  it wasn't in my previous patches since
it's logically separate. I've emailed andy with the extra patch,
hopefully that'll sort it out. Just in case I'm rebuilding my copy and
checking it still works for me...

Ian