[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC with FFMpeg waht a combination!

Jason spot Brower encompass
Fri Mar 21 09:03:51 CET 2008

My favorite converter is in Google summer of code!  Wootness!
I am a python programmer interested in created the gui front end for
ffmpeg.  I did a successful job last year making a gtk application and
I think, with a little help, I could really make a special and unique
gui for ffmpeg.  I personally haven't seen a frontend for FFMpeg at
all before.  So I think I have my work cut out for me.
Is there a mentor already assigned or willing to take control of this
idea?  I would love to talk about some of the requirements for the
applications and share my ideas.
If your a mentor for the project, feel free to email me in list or
person.  In fact, if you like, you can add me to your jabber account
too. :D
Excited to get rolling agian this year!
Regards,
Jason Brower