[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC with FFMpeg waht a combination!

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sat Mar 22 11:05:24 CET 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 12:37:39AM -0400, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 12:19 AM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
> wrote:
> > On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 05:49:08AM +0200, Jason (spot) Brower wrote:
> > > internationalization of the program.

> Will you accept patches that add internationalization-support to
> ffmpeg/lav*?
>
> It's high on my fairy-list.

Do you know any good way to do it in C, with code that mostly consists
of non-user-interface code?
The simple methods I know need setlocale which completely messes up a
lot of the C functions used in FFmpeg, i.e. things will break left and
right.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger