[FFmpeg-devel] Update: IFF 8SVX Demuxer Patch rev2

Jai Menon realityman
Sun Mar 23 13:30:07 CET 2008

Hi

Michael,Vitor: Thanks for the review

I have made the changes as outlined in your posts. Also i have moved the
decompression code to a new audio decoder and added exponential decoding
support. I am posting the revised patch for the demuxer only. Sadly, i
couldn't find any svx samples to test the audio decoder with and unless i do
i cannot support it in the demuxer. Once i do get it tested, adding support
in the demuxer should be trivial. I might try and write my own sample
converter for testing if nothing else comes up.
I'll wait for your comments.

Also if something you mentioned in your earlier review is still not fixed,
please let me know and i'll fix it immediately.

Regards
Jai Menon
<realityman at gmx.net>