[FFmpeg-devel] ARMovie/RPL demuxer

Mike Melanson mike
Sun Mar 23 20:09:05 CET 2008

Eli Friedman wrote:
> http://pirsoft-dsl-dropzone.de/dec130-spec.txt).

Thanks; I was unaware of this description and it saves me the trouble of
writing a description from another RE'd decoder I have.

> It would be nice if I had more samples to test with, but I'm having
> trouble finding files in this format.  Help here would be appreciated.

We only have a single ESCAPE 122 sample available:

  http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/game-formats/rpl/bigredracing-escape122/

Samples for 124 are available and I can provide more if you need. ESCAPE
130 samples are very plentiful. Tell me which variation you want to work
on and I will set you up with what you need.

--
	-Mike Melanson