[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] LPCM 24 bits support

elupus elupus
Mon Mar 24 00:26:36 CET 2008

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:11:31 +0000, Giuliano Pochini wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I have a music DVD with a DVD-V content without video and a stereo
> 96KHz/24 soundtrack. ffmpeg doesn't support it. Below is my first attempt
> to add support for that format. It "almost" works, but I need help.

Just for reference there is a nice long thread about this here.
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.ffmpeg.devel/37548/focus=47310

Where a few approaches to fix this was rejected. it does however contain
the info on how the different bitsizes and channel count work.

Regards
Joakim