[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] parser.c in libavcodec

andy g agocke
Mon Mar 24 00:46:22 CET 2008

On Mar 23, 2008, at 5:31 PM, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> The patch you attached contains no buffer_size, no
> ff_combine_frame() and
> no av_fast_realloc().

Right, I don't know if my follow-up post got through, but the patch I
attached was the wrong one. The parser.c patch was sent in another
email.  However, I've made the changes you've suggested and included
them in an up to date version. I have compiled and run it and believe
that the patch does not break any current features.

Thanks,

Andy Gocke