[FFmpeg-devel] Update: IFF 8SVX Demuxer Patch rev2

Jai Menon realityman
Mon Mar 24 10:38:01 CET 2008

On Sunday 23 March 2008 22:03:19 Dennis Meuwissen wrote:
> Here's a few, taken from some old Amiga disks. I don't know if they use
> the compression schemes you're after but they're 8svx.

Hi Dennis
Thanks for the samples. The good thing, well if you are an Amiga junkie, is
that they all work with the iff demuxer patch :-)
Then again, these aren't compressed so we can't test the decoder as of
But really, i wouldn't expect such samples to be compressed anyway, too much
loss of quality.

Anyway, i hope that the patch is useful to atleast somebody.
I think i'll write my own compressor then :-), have a deadline to meet....
Regards
Jai Menon
<realityman at gmx.net>