[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC with FFMpeg waht a combination!

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Tue Mar 25 00:14:04 CET 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 6:11 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
wrote:

> I wonder if this is because it has less storeage space. And
> if it would have fewer if it would use a system wasting 50% space ...

I'm sure it would have more if you designed it, why don't you write a fancy
new i18n system for apple so your ipod supports 8 languages instead of 6?

Oh, wait, _because it doesn't matter_. We all only use 1 or 2 if we're
complete geeks anyway. Regional distributon centers either share at most 2-3
languages (Europe) or there's about 20 of them for a single language area
(Americas). This whole discussion is purely theoretical.

Ronald