[FFmpeg-devel] GOM Player on the Blacklisted Projects

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Mar 25 09:06:30 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 04:22:43PM +0900, ??? Ethan Park wrote:

> [...]

This is of course insufficient.  You used and distributed these files,
you have to abide by the license and respect Pascal's copyright.

> Changes made:
> 	Original source:
> 		libavcodec version 51.40.4
> 		libavutil version 49.4.0

That's a good start, but not very precise.  A sufficiently precise
answer would be the Subversion revision number you based your work on.

> 	Changes:
> 		libavcodec ported to win32 dll using MinGW

That's also a good start, but not precise enough.  A sufficiently
precise answer would be a diff file with your changes.

> Our next release will be shipped with the changes made today, and the
> source code will be uploaded to our server shortly.

Let us know when you do this.

Diego