[FFmpeg-devel] ASM support for MACOSX 10.5: really?

İsmail Dönmez ismail
Tue Mar 25 15:53:14 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 4:47 PM, vmrsss <vmrsss at gmail.com> wrote:
> Re the recent thread about compiling ffmpeg on leopard with the new
>  XCode 3.1, I'd like to ask: is this really working? I certainly
>  haven't been able to build with --enable-shared since upgrading to
>  Leopard, and the new XCode hasn't helped.

First of all try with gcc not gcc-4.2, static build works fine with
gcc which is 4.0.1, if you want gcc 4.2 you'll have to do a 64bit
build due to flac error you encountered. And to do 64bit build on
MacOSX you need a patch that I posted to this list many times, a
little search will find it.

Regards,
ismail

--
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again.