[FFmpeg-devel] SoC Qualification Task: JPEG 2000

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Mar 26 02:16:07 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 04:54:31PM +0200, ?smail D?nmez wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 08:57:56PM +1000, Abhishek Bhatt wrote:
> >  >
> >  > I am working on the SoC qualification task JPEG 2000 decoder. I am
> >  > currently in the process of code cleanup and refactoring.
> >  > However, I am terrible at backing up my stuff. Can I please have a
> >  > write access to the SoC repository so that I can commit my work.
> >
> >  No, you cannot.  Set up your private revision control system.
>
> http://repo.or.cz will let you create a GIT repo for free.

Maybe we can make soc-svn accessable through read only git.mplayerhq.hu, ive
no clue how much work this is though. But it could be usefull for more
than 1 person ...

Mans?

Complexity theory is the science of finding the exact solution to an
approximation. Benchmarking OTOH is finding an approximation of the exact