[FFmpeg-devel] Experimental MSVC port

Ole Andre Vadla Ravnås ole.andre.ravnas
Wed Mar 26 17:08:36 CET 2008

As I said: "The patch should also be split up into general ffmpeg fixes (...)"

I really hope I don't waste any developers' time with the current patch,
it's not meant for review, it was done in a hurry and needs cleanups,
proper fixes here and there, improved consistency, and be split up
into many parts.

Ole Andr?