[FFmpeg-devel] Reduce the size of AVRtpPayloadTypes

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Mar 28 08:27:50 CET 2008

Hi Ronald,

Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
[...]
>> -  {115, "dynamic",   CODEC_TYPE_UNKNOWN, CODEC_ID_NONE, -1, -1},
>

> Could you add comments /* 72-76 reserved for RTCP conflict avoidance */
> newline /*77-etc. unassigned */ instead of completely removing them? Would
> make it easier for those who don't have the specs in front of them to see
> why they're missing.

Well, I do not get the point of the "reserved for RTCP conflict avoidance"
stuff: IMHO the table should only contain a list of the defined PTs, and
the fact that an entry is not in the table means that no RFC defines such
PT...

Anyway, I'll add the comments in a separate commit.

			Thanks,
				Luca