[FFmpeg-devel] r12599 breaks make install

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Fri Mar 28 14:37:23 CET 2008

On date Friday 2008-03-28 11:49:55 +0100, Diego Biurrun encoded:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:30:18AM +0800, avcoder.net wrote:

> > > A much more radical fix is underway.  Please help me test the
> > > non-recursive make patch I just posted.
> >
> > I still think the best solution is "revert r12599"!

or update to r12616.

> I still think this is PEBCAK.  It has never been reproducible in any way
> and your claim about double colon rules is nonsense.

Maybe he got some conflict in some Makefile, and make fails because of
the >>>>mine thing.

Regards.
--
Stefano Sabatini