[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC 2008 qualification task

Tomasz Żernicki tzernicki
Fri Mar 28 19:05:21 CET 2008

Hello,
  My name is Tomasz ?ernicki. I would like to participate in the GSoC 2008. I have some DSP and audio coding background as well as experience in C programming.
  According to the ?Idea List? I would like to choose ?AAC-LC Encoder? as my primary GSoC task.
  On the other hand I want to choose ?Nellymoser forward transform? as my qualification task.
I hope it is not too late to participate in GSoC 2008. Could someone tell me more about these two tasks?

Greetings
Tomasz ?ernicki