[FFmpeg-devel] GSoC 2008 qualification task

Mike Melanson mike
Fri Mar 28 19:58:08 CET 2008

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>> I hope it is not too late to participate in GSoC 2008.
>
> No, as long as you submit some application to google within time and finish a
> qualification task within time (and you, like everyone will need several
> patch submission review resubmission cycles so submit the qualification
> attempt early!)

To clarify, the schedule, as outlined here:

  http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_Summer_Of_Code_2008

states that apps must be submitted to Google by Monday, March 31. We
make our selections by April 11, so be sure to complete your qual task
well before that.

--
	-Mike Melanson