[FFmpeg-devel] Interest in Apple Lossless Encoder

Lily Zhang lilyruo
Sat Mar 29 05:30:56 CET 2008

Dear All,

My name is Lily, a graduate students in University of Southern California,
focusing on Multimedia and image processing. I am very interested in the
project: Apple Lossless Encoder. I have been working on H.264 codec design
in the past 2 years. Most of my work is on video/image compression(MPEG/JPEG
codec design, DSC coding), but I really wanna do sth. on audio in GoSoc. I
should say I am quite familiar with the codec structure and the popular
video and audio standards.

I am not sure if it's a little bit late to start the qualification task
today. :) I will try my best.

yours,
Lily

--
Ruoruo Zhang(Lily)
Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical Engineering