[FFmpeg-devel] scons errors

john fleming johnfnoo
Mon Mar 17 05:30:02 CET 2008

The error message that came up when i tried to build linux on ubuntu
7.10 with scons said to include the config.err file. I am sending that as an attachment, and i got it from /blender/extern/ffmpeg.

To my uniformed and inexperienced mind I think this part of the file might tell the story: gcc -o /tmp/ffmpeg-conf--21187- /tmp/ffmpeg-conf--21187-.o
/usr/bin/ld: crt1.o: No such file: No such file or directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
C compiler test failed.

Please let me know how to find out how to obtain that file, my linux knowledge is rusty, and I am new to scons, and was very hit and miss with make before this.
JF