[FFmpeg-devel] Qualification Task-PAF Playback System

Mike Melanson mike
Sat Mar 29 20:52:10 CET 2008

Lily Zhang wrote:
>   I am wondering which one you could suggest to start with(more samples,
> fully documented). (Many of them are claimed already.)

I just added a task for a 16-bit VQA video decoder. There are plenty of
samples in the repository, from 3 different games (don't be too happy
about that; that only means you get to deal with 3 sets of bugs) and
there are several documents linked from the VQA wiki page that
independently describe the video codec.

--
	-Mike Melanson