[FFmpeg-devel] GoC 2008 and H264 SVC decoder

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Mar 31 12:08:24 CEST 2008

Hi Takis,

Panagiotis Issaris wrote:
>  > What patch?
>
> The one that had the intention of adding a native, LGPL H.264 encoder to
> FFmpeg.
>

>> Where can I find it?
>
> It's still available here:
> http://research.edm.uhasselt.be/~h264/patches/pi-20070917T170000-ffmpeg-h264.diff
> I will update it to current SVN in a second.

Do you have an updated patch?
I am asking because I see you have some RTP code in your patch (but I did not look
at the details), and ffmpeg's RTP muxer now supports H.264.
So, I'd like to check if our current RTP code is enough, or if your patch
provides some other improvements respect to the current RTP code (in this
case, I'd like to see if such improvements can be easily extracted from
your patch and committed to ffmpeg's svn ;-).

			Thanks,
				Luca